Monday, August 23, 2010

SBA Community Express Loan - Update

Hello! David J here again bringing you more of the steps on my journey toward financial independence.

Found out something new: some types of businesses are ineligible under SBA Guidelines.

Unfortunately, my LLC is one of them. Because I'm looking at looking at buying income properties and holding them for cash flow, my LLC is not the type of business for which SBA programs can be useful.

* Heavy Sigh *

Well, I had to try, and maybe if you're thinking about a more traditional type of business, this SBA program can still be useful to you.

In the meantime, I just ordered a Vonage account for the LLC. It takes over a week to get that going. So, I won't know if I did it right until early in September, a good three months behind schedule.

I was planning to use the proceeds from the SBA loan to fund the remainder of the startup of the LLC, including the phone and the initial build up of vendor/store credit. I'll have to find another way to fund that.

Stay with me! It's been a bumpy ride, and it's going to get rougher before it gets better! So, grab something and hold on TIGHT!

We'll talk again soon!

Take care - be well!

Much Success!

No comments: