Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Return to Blogging

Hello! David J. here again with more of the steps on my journey toward financial independence.

Well! It's been a while since last we met! Let me fill you in on what's been going on...

"Life Happens", it is said, and my life is certainly no different. Over the course of the past year - my last blog post was just about a year ago, I've been continuing to study my real estate investing and entrepreneurial classes, including the weekly study groups held at the office of the local group of investors and entrepreneurs with which I am connected.

Discussing the class material with others taking the same classes has been very helpful and has helped to reinforce both the class material and its relationship to my own life experiences in investing, sparse as they have been to this point.

Personally and professionally, my occupation in IT is actually reinforcing my choice to pursue entrepreneurialism. In fact, it has become abundantly clear that remaining a W2 employee is no longer an option for me. I've become what some folks call, "unemployable".

While I would not promote being financially irresponsible, I could easily see making my career change now, before my new income production systems are ready to "boot up". My current financial commitments, however, do not permit me that choice. So, I will continue my path of work and study while I develop my new income source.

The time to make the break is not yet, but is not far away now! I'm very much looking forward to the day when I can walk into the boss's office and say, "(Boss), I'm sorry man, but I gotta let ya go - you're costing me a fortune!".

That said, sit back, relax and watch for a new post to be published very soon. It's already written, it just needs a few points to be researched and confirmed before I release it to the world.

Sneak preview: The next post is rather long, and it contains information that can be helpful to anyone who suddenly acquires a large income or bonus, an inheritance or even a big lottery jackpot. After all, the Law of Attraction is all about being ready for good things so when they come your way, you'll be ready and they won't have to pass you by!

Thanx for coming back! There's good things coming, and you're welcome to be part of them with me!

We'll talk again soon!

Take care - be well!

Much Success!

No comments: